Airtel Free Internet, Airtel Free Data, Airtel Internet for Free, Airtel Free Internet Tricks, Airtel Free Internet Codes, airtel recharge, my airtel, airtel customer care number, Airtel 10 GB free.
After how you can save every time on Jio recharge, we have came with airtel free data trick. In this airtel free internet trick, you can get upto 120 GB of data and that also absolutely for free. Its a very simple trick, but if you have any problem related to this post, then please comment below. We will try to reply as fast as possible. We Have all the Working Airtel Free Internet Tricks collection Here. Now Airtel Is Providing Free 10 GB 4G data (For 30 Days) for all over India for Free Of Cost as A Promotional Offer For 28 Data.
Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications every day related to free paytm cash, free bank cash, loot offers, deals, freebies, and many more things and stay connected with us. And don’t ever miss a great deal.
At present time, Airtel is giving 120 GB Free Data for airtel users. But a little disclaimer here, this offer is valid only for some selected specific users only. This trick worked for me and some of my friends and we got the free 10 GB internet data but some of my froiends didn’t.
Airtel has comes up with a number of airtel recharge offers and today I’m sharing a simple trick to get upto 120 GB free internet data by giving a miss call or SMS. Let’s have a look what you’ll get in this helpful article:
- Airtel Free Internet
- Airtel Free Data Tricks
- How to Get 120 GB Free Data
- Airtel Free Recharge
- Airtel Free Internet 2020
- How to Get Airtel 10 GB Free Data 2020
- How to check on my airtel app
So lets start with the free airtel data tricks one by one :
Get 60 GB Free Internet on Airtel for Postpaid Airtel Users :
For availing this free data offer you have to follow the steps given below:
- Download My Airtel App & Login into My Airtel App with your Airtel Postpaid Phone number
- Now, after sign up, you will see a free data banner on the My Airtel App & tap on it.
- And you will get 60 GB of free internet data for 6 months.
- There is one more method to get free internet data for Postpaid users:
Free 60 GB Airtel Data- Send a Message SURPRISE to 121
How to Get Airtel Free Data 120GB for Prepaid Airtel Users :
- First of all, open your call dialer.
- Then dial one by one this airtel free internet codes.
|Airtel Free Data 28 GB||Give a Miss call on 125346 (Specific Account)|
|Airtel Free Data 10GB||Give a Miss call on 51111 (Specific Account)|
|Free 10gb Airtel Data||Give a Miss call on 5999555|
|Free Data 2GB for 3 days||Download the official Airtel TV app for the first time|
|2 Gb Free Airtel Data||Give a Miss call on 52122 (For 90 days)|
- Now Download the My Airtel app from here.
- Signin in My Airtel App using your airtel phone number and otp.
- If you get airtel free Internet Data, you will see in the dashboard of my airtel app.
- Also you will receive a SMS if you get the free recharge.
About My Airtel / Airtel Thanks App:-
Airtel Thanks is the new identity of the online recharge app – My Airtel App. Airtel App has 10 Million+ downloads in the Google Play Store and rated as 4.1 out of 5 stars. So let’s talk about the features of this app:-
- Get exclusive offers, cashbacks & discount coupons on Airtel prepaid mobile recharge
- Buy Airtel Truly Unlimited prepaid recharge with no outgoing charges, daily data & free SMS; or buy top-up recharges, international roaming packs, & ISD packs
- Recharge discount & cashback offers across major wallets, UPI & banks like Airtel Payments Bank, Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, SBI, HDFC, ICICI & more
- Check internet & data usage & make 4G recharge online
- You can recharge your Uninor and Tata Docomo online through web & Airtel app
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums & loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & Postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators – Vodafone, Idea, Jio & BSNL
- DTH Recharge for all major operators – Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky
- Buy FASTag and recharge online using the Airtel Thanks app
- Book train tickets with IRCTC, Ola, OYO & more services through Airtel Payments Bank to get exciting cashback
Airtel Customer Care Number :
- Call customer care no. 121 from your registered number (chargeable at 50p/3 mins)
- Call 198 for complaints (chargeable at 50p/3 mins)
- For Airtel DTH Call customer care no. 12150 from your registered number.
Guys, please comment below if you have any problems related to this Airtel Free Data post. These tricks are working for now for some users and we will try to update this post as fast as possible.