The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a lifetime free credit-card with no joining fees or renewal fees. It is the first credit card in India which allows customers to shop on Amazon.in and earn rewards against the same. It offers a lot of features and benefits. And this credit card is powered by Visa.
What is Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon) and Visa. This is a lifetime free credit-card with no joining fees or renewal fees. The card earnings mechanism is designed so as to provide earnings for every purchase, both on and off Amazon.in, in the form of Amazon Pay balance under the Gift and Credits section.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Key Benefits and Rewards :
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card offers a host of exclusive benefits and features for the customers.
The benefits of the credit card can be summed up as follows:
- No joining fees or annual fees
- No limits on earnings for this credit card.
- No expiry date to your earnings
- 1% surcharge waiver for all fuel purchases
- Earnings are in the form of Amazon Pay balance, redeemable across 16 crores + products on Amazon.in and across 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants (list of merchants accepting Amazon Pay)
- Automatic conversion of earnings to Amazon Pay balance on completion of every billing cycle of this credit card within 2 days. Applicable Amazon Pay balance is added to the Amazon account used to apply for this card. You can see earnings for the past billing cycles in your credit card statement issued by ICICI. For more details on how to see your earnings, please visit ICICI FAQs.
- There is no minimum redemption amount and no fees on redeeming earnings.
The rewards of the credit card can be summed up as follows:
- Amazon Prime cardholders earn 5% back on Amazon.in purchases except for payment towards e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), load and reload of Amazon Pay balance: Money, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges, which will earn 2% back. No earnings for gold and EMI purchases on Amazon.
- Non-prime cardholders earn 3% back on Amazon.in purchases except payment towards e-books, gift cards (both physical and digital), Amazon Pay Money load and auto reload, bill payments, mobile and DTH recharges will earn 2% back. No earnings for purchase of gold and purchases through EMI payment option.
- Earn 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants (list of merchants accepting Amazon Pay) by using this card on Amazon Pay as payment method
- Earn 1% back on all other payments except fuel purchases
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Fees and Charges :
Joining and Late Payment fees :
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Late payment fee||If the total amount due is :|
Less than Rs.100 –> NIL
From Rs.100 to Rs.500 –> Rs.100
From Rs.501 to Rs.10,000 –> Rs.500
More than Rs.10,000 –> Rs.750
|Overdue Interest on Extended Credit||Interest on Cash Advances|
|Monthly Rate||Annual Rate||Monthly Rate||Annual Rate|
|3.5% – 3.8%||42% – 45.6%||3.5% – 3.8%||42% – 45.6%|
The interest rate will vary dynamically from 3.5% per month to 3.8% per month based on the customer’s behavior and performance.
Other Fees and Charges:
|Cash advance – transaction fee||2.50% on advanced amount, subject to a minimum of Rs 300.|
|Dial-a-draft – transaction fee||3% of the draft value amount subject to a minimum fee of Rs 300|
|Late payment charges||The Late Payment charges on your card will be a function of the Total Amount Due and will be as follows:|
|Total Amount Due||Late Payment Charges|
|Less than Rs 100||None|
|Between Rs 100 – Rs 500||Rs 100|
|Between Rs 501 – Rs 10,000||Rs 500|
|More than Rs 10,000||Rs 750|
|Over-limit charges*||2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500)|
|Return of cheque||2% of Total Amount Due (minimum Rs 450)#|
|Auto-Debit return fee||2% of Total Amount Due (minimum Rs 450)#|
|Fee on cash payment at branches||Rs 100 per payment transaction|
|Outstation cheque processing fee||1% of the cheque value, subject to a minimum of Rs 100|
|Duplicate statement request (beyond 3 months)||Rs 100|
|Card replacement fee||Rs 100|
|Cheque / Cash pick-up fee||Rs 100 per pick-up|
|Charge slip request||Rs 100 per charge slip|
|Foreign currency transactions**||Mark-up of 3.50%###|
|Fuel surcharge||Surcharge waiver of 1% of transaction value on all petrol pumps on select cards.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||Effective 01 July 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may be applicable from time-to-time, presently the GST rate for banking and financial services is at 18% (applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge and other charges).|
How to apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- Go to Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and click Apply Now.
- The page will be redirected to Amazon.in wherein one can check whether he or she is eligible for the credit card.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply for the card.
Note: In case you have an existing relationship with ICICI Bank, you will continue to have ownership of your older ICICI Bank Credit Card, post approval of the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card FAQ’s
How to add my Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card to Amazon account ?
Go to Manage Payment Methods in amazon app by clicking on this link and add your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card to your Amazon account as a new payment method.
Exclusive ICICI Bank privileges ?
- 15% savings on dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across India through Culinary Treats Programme.
- Waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge.
What is the Safety measures of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card ?
- The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card comes with a microchip embedded in it which helps avoid counterfeiting and duplication problems.
- The Personal Identification Number (PIN) serves as an additional security feature for the credit card.
- Enjoy the security benefits of 3D Secure in case of online transactions.
How do I use my earnings on the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You will receive all the earnings as Amazon Pay Balance in your Amazon account within two working days from the date of completion of the last statement. You can use the Amazon Pay Balance to carry out transactions through your Amazon and Amazon Pay account.